Instagram HappyNurtle

Saturday 16 August 2014

Michael Todd Chronicles: Weeks 3 & 4

Hello beautiful people!

I would firstly like to apologise for not posting my chronicle update last week! I was SUPER busy with my friend's party and work and all sorts of other things and simply did not have time to post it up! Heck my weekend was SO hectic, the photos I was supposed to take of my outfit and all that good stuff on my night out have simply vanished from my phone! I don't know how it happened, but it did. I do have a shot of my makeup from the night though so I'll post that and talk about it at the end!

Ok so lets talk about the logistics of my skin this week (cue old timey video sequence and music!). My skin this week was pretty shabby... I had a giant bruise on my nose as the result of a tickle war and a giant pimple that sat right above it (talk about offensive). I was also quite acne prone this week and my skin was super dry everywhere but my forehead which was an oil slick. I was also quite pale and pasty this week due to a terrible cold that I just can't seem to shake off! Below are shots of my skin taken each Saturday morning for the past two weeks. Please excuse the tired face and bed hair!

My skin on week 3 of the Michael Todd Skincare Regimen
My skin on week 3 of the Michael Todd Skincare Regimen

My skin on week 4 of the Michael Todd Skincare Regimen
My skin on week 4 of the Michael Todd Skincare Regimen
As you can see in week 3, my skin was better and I'm not sure if you can tell but I am super pale there and look like I am about to get sick (and I did). In week 4 my skin is not in a good place, you can see the pimple scars and what's left of a bruise on my nose, at least I've got some colour though!

Alright now to my makeup from last Saturday! It was my best friend's 21st party so I decided to go with a gunmetal smokey eye and bright red lip. To achieve this, I used my Sleek Bad Girl Eyeshadow Palette and Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Hot Pepper! I chose these products because they last all night, are transfer resistant and look gorgeous! I am so sorry about the picture quality and that you cant see the smokey eye that well. as I said, I can't seem to locate any of the photos I took that night and this photo was the only one I had of it... unfortunately it's a photo I took just to show my boyfriend I was safe on the train, so I wasn't concentrating on taking a photo of how my makeup looked!

Sleek Bad Girl Eyeshadow Palette and Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Hot Pepper

Anyway, I think I'll end this weeks chronicle here. To keep a look out for all my chronicle posts and to keep in touch with my blog, click here or follow the pretty bloglovin' picture that is in the sidebar.

Love always,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment