Instagram HappyNurtle

Monday 1 September 2014

Hydraluron and Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories - My New Skincare Essentials!

Hydraluron and Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories

Hydraluron and Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories are serums which as their names suggest hydrate and brighten/even-out the skin. As I mentioned in my last post, my skin has been suffering from dryness and dullness lately, so I felt I needed a little boost. I initially was only supposed to purchase Hydraluron, but when I logged into the Priceline online store, I saw an AMAZING promotion! Purchase a 30ml tube of Hydraluron and receive a 30ml Pepta-bright tube for FREE!!! OMGOMGOMG how amazing is that deal! I basically only paid $17.50 for each tube which is a steal! And since I was going to purchase Hydraluron anyway and got Pepta-bright too, I was killing two birds with one stone! This is what the products look like.

Hydraluron and Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories

Hydraluron by Indeed Laboratories

Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories

Hydraluron is a nice and creamy gel like texture which absorbs into the skin quickly and has no sticky residue or scent. Pepta-bright is a cream with a light texture which absorbs into the skin quickly and also has an odd scent which I am not fond of at all! Though this I am thoroughly enjoying using both these serums, especially together, they are a power combo!

Hydraluron by Indeed Laboratories

Hydraluron by Indeed Laboratories
 
Hydraluron by Indeed Laboratories

Hydraluron by Indeed Laboratories

Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories

Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories

Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories

Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories

Overall, I love both these serums! I think they are great and do work well. I saw almost immediate results after using them. My skin felt soft and plump and was bright and glowing and healthy-looking! They are quite expensive though so I'm only planning on using them a few times a week and will probably not purchase them once they are finished unless there is another buy one get one free promotion happening. In the next photos, I compare both my hands against each other for you to see the difference. I feel it is quite a noticeable one! As you will see, the skin on my left hand is much brighter and has a more even skin tone than my right hand and the skin appears plumper and more smooth and supple.

Hydraluron and Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories on Skin

Hydraluron and Pepta-bright by Indeed Laboratories on Skin

That said I wanted to end this post on a little note. I previously entered the E.L.F Beauty Blogger competition and unfortunately I was not the winner. However E.L.F was so lovely and sent me a letter thanking me for my efforts and gave me a goody bag of gifts! Thank you E.L.F for the nice gesture, it is highly appreciated! I do own quite a few of the products they sent already, however having backups never hurt anyone, so yay!

E.L.F Goodie Bag

Love,
Nur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment