Instagram HappyNurtle

Monday 8 September 2014

Beautybay.com Haul!


Hello beautiful people!

My post today is on a haul I purchased off beautybay.com. Before I get into my actual purchases, I wanted to talk about my experience with beautybay.com. I overall loved buying off this site! It was easy to navigate through and had many high end beauty brands for sale on the site. They also have many items actually on sale which is an added bonus. Another great thing about this site is that they give you freebies depending on how much you purchase. I don't know about you but when I see a freebie, especially one I can choose, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Unfortunately, the haul above is not entirely mine. I purchased the eyeshadow palette and one of the Too Faced Lipsticks for my best friend's birthday present. The other goodies were for me though! I purchased a Too Faced La Crème Lip Cream in shade Jelly Bean and Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in shade Catfight. Both the shades are dupes for each other and the reason I purchased them is to basically compare the formulas of these two high end lipsticks and tell you which one I recommend. That blog post should definitely be up in the next week so keep your eyes peeled for that! The Mario Badescu Cleansing Lotion and Body Soap were the freebies I chose in this order and I will give you my thoughts of them when I get around to trying them out. I already like them just because they were free, but from the good things I heard about Mario Badescu skincare products, I am sure I will love them for other things too.

Anyway I will speak to you on Thursday. Have a great week!

Love,
Nur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment