Instagram HappyNurtle

Saturday 20 September 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - Review and Swatches!

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - Review and Swatches!

Hey guys!

I filmed a review for you of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks! There are a LOVE for me and one of the most comfortable matte lipsticks I have ever come across! I reach for these for than my MAC Matte Lipsticks because they are so lovely and have the nicest formula! I have 3 shades, Hot Pepper, Ole Flamingo and Nude-ist and I use them all the time! To see what they look like on my lips and with my NC40 skin tone, and for an in-depth review, watch the video above. Whilst you're there it would be great if you click like and subscribe to both my channel and blog! I would really appreciate it!


Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment