Instagram HappyNurtle

Monday 7 July 2014

Review: Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Sprint

Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Sprint

Every Sleek product I have tried so far has been of amazing quality and with high pigmentation; and I'm pleased to say that these blushes are also the same! The Sleek Blush By 3 retails at $14.99 for 20g of blush. As the name suggests there are 3 gorgeous colours in each compact and each of them compliment each other really nicely. A single 8g blush from Sleek costs $6.99 so I feel this blush is totally worth it. You get 20g of product and 3 colours for the price of 2!

When I received the blushes, they were packaged in a neat cardboard box which explains what the product is. The product itself was packaged in the usual signature matte black plastic packaging seen on all Sleek products.

Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Sprint

Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Sprint

The formula of the blushes is really nice! It's not too powdery and the blush is really finely milled that it feels so smooth on the skin. What makes me love the blushes in this palette is that all 3 blushes are matte and the pigmentation of all 3 is INTENSE! You can see how bright and rich the colours are below which is why I can't stress enough that if you don't apply these blushes with a light hand, you will end up with way too much colour on your cheeks. Unless that is the look you're going for I suggest using a light hand with the blush or a duo fibre or stipple brush with the blush so you pick up less product.

These blushes are not only pigmented but they last really nicely on the skin. When I use them I find the colour lasts all day and barely fades. This means the blushes are really good quality and are perfect to wear to work or on nights out as you wont need to touch it up!
Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Sprint
A photo of the blushes under warm studio lighting.

Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Sprint
This is what the blushes look like true to life. I had to go to a brighter room to make the colours appear as true as possible.
Here are swatches of the blush. Above, the colours are Pinktini, Pink ice and Pink parfait consecutively. Pink parfait swatches the lightest of the three, followed by Pink ice then Pinktini which swatches the darkest and is the most pigmented. My favourite shade is Pinktini, its a really warm rosy pink and would look gorgeous on any skin tone!

Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Sprint Swatches

I have to say I really enjoy using these blushes and hope this review helped you decide if you want to buy it or not! I also have another Sleek Blush By 3 palette called 'Flame'. I'm yet to try this one as it has red based blushes which seem a little daunting and very different to rosy toned blushes which I prefer. I will definitely try it out sometime soon and post swatches of it here for you! Have you tried Sleek blushes yet? If so what's your favourite blush shade?

Love,
Nur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment