Instagram HappyNurtle

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Giant The Balm Haul!

Giant The Balm Haul

Hey guys! I come bearing another haul post again (and theres a few more to come) as this girl has been caught between what feels like a million and one sales! Ozsale has been having quite a number of sales on American high end makeup and I was fortunate enough to have enough money in my savings - to blow on makeup. Long story short, I bought a LOT from The Balm cosmetics (which I am a GIANT fan of) so lets get cracking!

The Balm Meet Matt(e) and Meet Matt(e) Nude

Let's begin with the matte eyeshadow pallettes I bought. I purchased both installments of the 'Meet Matt(e)' range - Meet Matt(e) and Meet Matt(e) Nude - which consists of beautiful pigmented matte shadows. I actually purchased the original Meet Matt(e) off Luxola.com and the Nude palette from Ozsale. I can't seem to locate the original palette on The Balm's website, so it may be discontinued, so if you like the shades, go for it before it's gone! I won't get into too much detail as to how great the shadows are as this is a haul post, but I'll just be clear about the fact EVERYTHING I bought was a winner in my books!

The Balm Nude 'tude eyeshadow palette

Next up is another eyeshadow palette - and this one is very well known in the blog-o-sphere, the Nude 'tude eyeshadow palette. I have heard many positve reviews on this palette and the shades are nice and warm which is what I like; so why not give it a go?

The Balm SmokeBalm Palettes

Now to the last eye items I purchased - the SmokeBalm Palettes! I thought these were super cute and had previously seen swatches which looked INTENSE, so I picked them up! I purchased both Volume 1 and 2 as they both looked too pretty I couldn't help myself.

The Balm Frat Boy and Down Boy blushers

Next we enter the territory of blushers! Oh my God, I have wanted to try these blushers for so long! I have pondered this purchase before, but this time I didn't even blink. They were in my basket the second I laid my eyes on them! I purchased the infamous Frat Boy and Down Boy blushers - and these guys are so beautiful, the pricetag is justified.

The Balm TimeBalm concealer

Last but not least, I purchased the TimeBalm concealer. I love this product! I have already owned and used it for over a year, but I have been too tanned for the shade I already own so I decided to purchase a darker shade.


And there you have it - a giant The Balm haul! I am still waiting for my NARS and Eyeko items to arrive but when they do, you'll know first!

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment