Instagram HappyNurtle

Monday 30 March 2015

Huge Priceline Haul! Ft - Maybelline, Savvy and More!

Priceline Haul (Savvy, Maybelline, Bourjois, Australis, Essence)

Hey guys!

Priceline had a 40% off all cosmetics sale last Tuesday and Wednesday and as the title suggests, I kinda went nuts! I bought a whole lot of products I haven't tried before so in this post, I'll be showing you what I bought so you know which reviews to keep an eye out for!

Let's start with my Maybelline goodies! Maybelline has come out with a few new products for Autumn/Winter and I was trying to get my hands primarily on the new foundation and lip pencils. I purchased the foundation but unfortunately I got an email from Priceline saying they were out of stock so I didn't receive it. I got my hands on five shades of the new Color Drama Lipsticks, a Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze and the Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Mascara.

Priceline Haul (Savvy, Maybelline, Bourjois, Australis, Essence)

Next Brand I was eager to try makeup from was Savvy by DB Cosmetics. I had heard a lot of positive reviews on the Ultra Matte Lip Colours so I knew I had to pick a couple of those up. Whilst I was there, I was also intriged by a few other items in the range so I picked up the Classic Blush, Mineral Baked Blush (sorry there's no link, the page was taken down), Cheek & Lip Colour and Mineral Baked Bronzer.

Priceline Haul (Savvy, Maybelline, Bourjois, Australis, Essence)

Last but not least, let's get into the miscellaneous items. I purchased another Bourjois Rouge Edition 12H Lipstick to add to my collection, the Australis Blemish Buster Primer (sorry also no link to this page) and the Essence All About Matt! Oil Control Paper as I can never have enough blotting sheets in my life!

Priceline Haul (Savvy, Maybelline, Bourjois, Australis, Essence)
 
Anyways guys that is it for my haul post! I hope you enjoyed checking out what I bought. Let me know your thoughts if you have tried any of these before and we shall chat again soon!

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment