Instagram HappyNurtle

Thursday 5 February 2015

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream, Summer In A Bottle!

Hey guys!

I don't know about you guys, but I am DEFINITELY a collector. I collect lipsticks, foundations, coins - yes, coins - and also fragrances... amongst a list of other items. Anyway, I am someone who like to change up their perfumes, I have some I love wearing in Summer and some I prefer in Winter. Others I only use on special occasions - you get the picture. So one glorious day as I wandered through Pitt Street Myer, a sales girl asked me to sample a Marc Jacobs Perfume. I of course said, I already have a collection (almost all the Daisies but the original, and Lola of course). Safe to say she looked at me in shock then had a giant grin saying I had to add to my collection. There was something new, something different, something I had never smelt before... So I allowed her to give me a spritz, and safe to say I fell in LOVE instantly.

For months I pondered when my shopping addiction would get the better of me and I would splurge on it. I kept telling myself no, and my boyfriend, yes. I guess I drilled it into his head so much I was pretty much destined to receive it. Unfortunately, it seemed like every Myer had sold out of the gift set with the 100mL bottle of perfume, so he settled for the 50mL. Then like clockwork, the perfume ended up in my hands. And to say the least, I am still impressed and fall in love, every single time i use it!

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Review

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Review

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Review

This scent had become my signature scent for the Summer from the second I received it. It's mesmerising to say the least! It is said on Fragrantica to have top notes of blackberries, pears, blue wisteria, jasmine and coconuts. On me, the scent gives off more of the blackberry, jasmine, pears and musk scent. It's truly captivating and uplifting anf very fresh for the Summer. I feel like I smell like a feild of sweet blooming flowers! As with all Marc Jacobs scents, I feel a little goes a long way with this, a spray on my wrists and neck is all I need and the scent will last all day! As I am writing this, I can smell it all over myself. It isn't at all overly strong but it does feel like when I have this on I have a bubble of blissful scent surrounding me all day long. If you haven't tried out this perfume, I definitely recommend you check it out if you're shopping for a sweet floral scent. I'm sure you'll love it!

I am trying to get around to re-photographing and filming all the products I purchased to review for you guys. Losing all my work was not fun at all so please bare with me! There are so many items I lost original photos of, items I discarded because they finished that I needed to report on - a whole lot basically - and I'm trying my hardest to just try to report on what I can presently and trying to put things together to photograph again. It may not seem like much of a process, but trust me, it is. So thank you for your patience guys!

Lots of love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment