Instagram HappyNurtle

Monday 16 February 2015

Daniel Sandler Makeup Haul!

Daniel Sandler Makeup Haul

Hey guys!

I went a little crazy a couple of weeks ago and decided to haul some new beauty items off ASOS.com! The brand as you probably know is Daniel Sandler - high end, professional and high quality makeup. Knowing that, I knew I had to try it!

I picked up some matte lipsticks, the infamous Watercolour Fluid Blusher, blotting powder and a contour kit. Lets start off with the lipsticks! I picked up five Luxury Matte Lipsticks in the shades Casablanca, Valentina, Gi Gi, Marilyn and Red Carpet. I am going to film a lip swatch and review of these lipsticks some time this week!

Daniel Sandler Luxury Matte Lipsticks (Casablanca, Valentina, Gi Gi, Marilyn and Red Carpet)

Daniel Sandler Luxury Matte Lipsticks (Casablanca, Valentina, Gi Gi, Marilyn and Red Carpet)


Next I bought the much raved about Watercolour Fluid Blushers. These are lovely! I bought three shades: Acid, Spicey and Glamour.

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid Blushers (Acid, Spicey and Glamour)

I also purchased two face powders which I am yet to try: The Sculpt and Slim-Effect Contour Face Powder and Invisible Blotting Powder. I do have to say, Daniel Sandler does an amazing job at packaging across the range, from the lipsticks to the face products. Everything looks so amazing, special and expensive!

Daniel Sandler Invisible Blotting Powder

Daniel Sandler Invisible Blotting Powder

Daniel Sandler Sculpt and Slim-Effect Contour Face Powder

Daniel Sandler Sculpt and Slim-Effect Contour Face Powder


And there you have it folks! My first ever Daniel Sandler Haul! And from what I've already tried, I'm sure there will be more to come! Have you tried any Daniel Sandler products before? Do you have any ideas on what I should try next? Let me know in the comments below!

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment