Instagram HappyNurtle

Sunday 8 February 2015

Giant High End Skin Care Haul! Ft: La Roche Posay, Bioderma, Avène and More!

Hey guys!

Recently, Priceline had a two day 40% off skincare sale! Yes, I feel like I have been waiting for sooooo long for this sale, and it finally happened! I literally ran into my local Priceline and grabbed what I could amongst the crowd of crazy sale driven women! I spent nearly $300 on skincare. I know, I'm crazy. I just couldn't help myself! There was just so much I wanted to try!

To be honest, I pretty much went into this sale blind. I didn't know what I wanted to buy. I didn't know anything about any of the products I wanted to get or the brands, all I knew was I had to get stuff, and this girl wasn't going cheap! The first thing I headed to were the pimple patches cause those things are never in stock. Then I headed to the fancy shelves... First thing I saw was the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. I instantly grabbed it as there were only two left on the shelf and another woman was eying one also! And that was when the frenzy began! I instantly picked up some La Roche Posay items and was considering getting Bioderma, but I decided to think about it and research some more before making the commitment. I mean I had the time, it was a two day sale after all.

Boy was I wrong though! The next day, my Priceline was pretty much sold out of anything good! So in a frenzy I went online to pick up what I had written on my shopping list the night before, and that's what I'm going to show you now!

Bioderma Sebium Micelle Solution, Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel, Sebium Global and Sebium Pore Refiner

So first things I picked up are items from the Bioderma Sebium range. I really wanted to get the micellar water that had the pump top but unfortunately I was too slow! I saw it the first day but upon pondering if I should get it again, it unfortunately sold out so I had to settle on the normal bottle! I actually looked into the whole Sebium range as it is targeted at oily, sensitive and acne-prone skin - which is what I have. Upon reading countless reviews, I decided to purchase the Bioderma Sebium Micelle Solution, Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel, Sebium Global and Sebium Pore Refiner.

La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water, Effaclar Duo, Anthelios XL Extreme Fluid

La Roche Posay is infamous on the UK blogger scene. I heard so much about the brand from YouTube so I knew I had to try it. Unfortunately, the range of products targeted at oily/acne-prone skin in Australia is quite small so I picked up what I could. I have always wanted to try the Thermal Spring Water so I picked that up first. The Effaclar Duo Plus was the only product targeted at oily/acne-prone skin so I picked that up as well. And of course I had to pick up one of their well raved about sunscreens, the Anthelios XL Extreme Fluid.

Avène Cleanance and Cleanance K creams

Next items I had to try were from Avène. Avène is as infamous in the UK blogging world as La Roche Posay. I'm sure you see the trend here, I love UK bloggers and apparently French Pharmacy pharmaceuticals. Anyway I wanted to try the thermal spray by Avène as well but since I already got the one by La Roche Posay, I decided to hold out for now. Instead I picked up two acne/oily skin care items. I purchased the Avène Cleanance and Cleanance K creams. They're apparently amazing so I knew I would regret it if I didn't purchase it.


We're almost there guys! This is the Miscellaneous section of my haul. I purchased the Formula 10.0.6 Overnight Spot Minimising Patches and Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm from Priceline. I always knew I wanted these and I had previously tried the patches so I knew they work. I also actually picked up two other face washes by Himalaya - the Neem & Tumeric Face Wash and Exfoliating Walnut & Wood Apple Face Scrub. I got these off iHerb as they were having a 10% off sale. These are all natural and as you can see, I accidentally dropped one and broke the cap already! My sister has actually started using these cleansers as well and she swears by them now - they're affordable and work great!

Simple Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash, Anti-Blemish Moisturiser and Blackhead Eliminating Face Scrub

Last but not least, I actually purchased these three Simple skincare items off ASOS. I actually bought them before the Priceline sale but forgot about them so now I actually have an excess of skincare! I am actually passing these on to my brother as I already have a lot of new items to try. I decided to share these with you anyway so I can report back if his skin improves. I bought the Simple Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash, Anti-Blemish Moisturiser and Blackhead Eliminating Face Scrub.

I do have to say that I have tried most of the items I purchcased and I have to say, in the first day I already saw positive results and now that it has been a few days in, I am happy to report that my skin is the best it has ever been in a very long time! Once I figure out a proper routine, I will film and upload it onto Youtube for you guys!

Until then,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment