Instagram HappyNurtle

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Nip + Fab Haul and Mini Review!


Hello my loves!

Nip + Fab are a fabulous brand which create innovative skincare and makeup items. I was casually on ASOS when I saw these babies being sold in packs at a discount price. I immediately wanted to pick some up, specifically from the Glycolic Fix range which I have heard so many great things from!

First up I bought the Nip + Fab ASOS Exclusive Glycolic Fix Trio which retails for $28.85. It features three items from this gorgeous range, the Glycolic Fix Body Cream, Glycolic Fix Cleanser and Glycolic Fix Pads. This range is supposed to reduce pore size, wrinkles and fine lines as well as purify the skins texture! This set contains all the essentials, however feeling this wouldn't be enough I also opted to buy the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum which retails for $28.85 for 30mls.

I also really wanted to try a cleansing cream. I haven't tried one before so I was intrigued by the
Nip + Fab ASOS Exclusive Deep Cleansing Fix & Frown Fix Set which retails for $19.23. This set contains (as the name suggests) the Deep Cleansing Fix Cream Cleanser and the Frown Fix Serum. I don't really care for the serum but seeing as the cleanser on its own is around the same price, I figured, why not?

Last but not least, I purchased the Nip + Fab CC Eye - Complexion Fix in shade Medium, which retails for $19.23. If there is a product that can be befeficial to my eye area and help conceal my dark circles - I want in. This promises just that so I definitely wanted to try it!

So far, I have tried everything but the Frown Fix and CC Eye Cream. I have to say I am absolutely loving it all, especially the cleansers and glycolic serum! I saw a huge reduction in pore size after the second day of using it and my complexion was much brighter. The body cream also helped lighten my post-sunburn tan which was fantastifc! I'll give you a full detailed review once I have tried it a little longer, but all in all, I am definitely impressed by this range!

If you are looking to try these, I highly recommend them! I also recommend purchasing them off ASOS if you are from Australia. Some of the Nip + Fab products are also stocked at Target but I feel it is much more over priced here so I wouldn't recommend it. Plus if you're a student, you get 10% off at ASOS which is great if you're looking to purchase anything from the range at a more reasonable price.

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment