Instagram HappyNurtle

Saturday 24 May 2014

Mani Madness! "OPI On Collins Ave"

Hey guys!

As you know, OPI is a brand of nail polish loved the world over, and surprise surprise, I love OPI polishes too! A favourite of mine this month has been a lovely orange based red OPI has named 'OPI On Collins Ave'.

OPI On Collins Ave

OPI On Collins Ave

This lovely polish is quite stunning. It has a cream finish, is really pigmented and is fully opaque in one layer! Less layers means more mani's from one bottle! And with a gorgeous colour like this, you'll want to use it all the time, and having such a great formula makes it all possible! This is what the polish looks like with a layer of Seche Vite top coat.

OPI On Collins Ave Swatch

It's so lovely and shiny! Even without topcoat it has a nice shine, not gloss of course as it is a creamy finish polish, but a shine which looks lovely! Of course you can leave the finish as is without top coat, but if you want your mani to last, top coat is always recommended! To add to the polish awesomeness, I found a lipstick that matches it perfectly! None other than my favourite Rimmel Kate matte lipstick in shade 110 of course!

OPI On Collins Ave Swatch + Revlon Stunning (340)

I am going to a birthday party tonight so I added a nice silver glitter gradient to my nails to spice them up! Nothing looks better under bright lights than sparkly glitter! To achieve the glitter gradient, I used a gorgeous glitter polish by Revlon called, Stunning (340). It truly is a stunning glitter polish! It has small and large glitter pieces (which hopefully you can tell from the photo) running through it, so you can create a variety of looks from the one polish!

I will post up pictures of my outfit, makeup and accessories which complement my lovely nails hopefully sometime tonight before the party or tomorrow!

If you love this polish, let me know in the comments below. If you have any recommendations of colours I should try from OPI let me know too. Anyway that's all for today! Ciao!

Love,
Nur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment