Instagram HappyNurtle

Sunday 16 August 2015

New Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Review!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Review

Hey guys,

It's been awhile since I have done a post like this on my blog - and it certainly feels good to be putting the old virtual pen to virtual paper again! Today, we'll be discusssing the newest mascara to the Maybelline range - the Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara. Maybelline released a few new items this month, most of which I have purchased, including a matte foundation, contour kit and liquid eyeliner (more on those next time)!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Review

As usual, Maybelline has done a wonderful job with the packaging of the mascara. Everything is straightforward on the packet, the brush shape is highlighted and the colour scheme is sweet and pretty.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Review

Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Review

The brush on this thing is EPIC! I already have an inclination toward favouring curved and spoon brushes over any other kind - making this an easy favourite long before I had even tried it. Of course it does help that the brush is also actually awesome. It has a lot of small, thin, silicone bristles which seperate the lashes beautifully - and due to the spoon shape, it gives a lovely flared-out, cat-eye effect to the lashes. 

The formula on this thing is pretty impressive as well. It has a lovely formula that doesnt clump easily and lasts all day without any flaking or fall out. It is a waterproof formula so it helps hold a curl nicely too! It wasn't a formula where I felt I needed to open it for a couple of hours to dry out a little to make it better - it was great from the get go, and I'm sure it will continue to impress me for the length of its use. I feel like this mascara has quickly become a new favourite - and dare I say, potentially a holy grail item?

Love,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment