Instagram HappyNurtle

Saturday 30 May 2015

How I Alter My Foundation Shade! Ft: Bourjois BB Bronzing Cream & Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation!

How I Alter My Foundation Shade! Ft: Bourjois BB Bronzing Cream & Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation!


Hey guys!

Today, I'm addressing an issue I face on the daily - having to alter my foundation to make it match, as my skin tone changes on the daily! If you're anything like me, your skin tone varies quite a lot between seasons. In this video, I talk through the products that help me alter my foundation shades between seasons and I also show you a live demo of my personal method for keeping up with the changes, so I don't need to own a hundred different foundations. I hope you find it helpful and entertaining!


These are wonderful products I rely on to keep my foundations matching my skin tone! 

Products mentioned:
Bourjois BB Bronzing Cream 8 in 1
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation (RF 233)
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (55 - Dark Beige)
NP Set Pasarella Powder Foundation (Set 4 - Medium)


For reference I am an NC35-40 in MAC and shade 7 in UD Naked Foundation! I hope my video helps you in some way with your issue or gives you an idea of some products to try out if you also need to change up your foundation shades.

Love always,
Nur x

No comments:

Post a Comment